Offshore Fishing Trip Rates
All trips are up to 6 guests (Boat limit) Additional boats are available for larger groups.
Deck hands work on tips only. A 15% Gratuity is appreciated.
Extended Day Charter9 Hours
- As far as needed up to 40 miles.
- Red Grouper.
- Black / Gag Grouper (In Season).
- Red Snapper (Season Varies).
- Lane Snapper.
- Mangrove Snapper.
- Blackfin Tuna.
Extended Day + Charter10 Hours
- This charter includes all fish listed for the Extended Day charter, but gives an additional hour on the water. This charter is especially good during the very short Red Snapper season!
You’ll catch fish on your trip or it’s FREE! It’s just that simple.
How to prepare, and what to bring on your trip.
Trips typically leave the Salt Rock at 7:00 or 8:00 a.m.
- No fishing license required
- All rods, reels, tackle are included with charter
- Fishing lessons for any first timers or those that would like a refresher
- Kids are always welcome and will get extra attention
- Ice and coolers provided
- All you need is food/drink, sunscreen, and a hat… (Catering is available upon request)
- Fish cleaned, bagged and iced at the end of the day
- Enjoy a cold drink or appetizer at the outside TIKI Bar at the Salt Rock Grill while we clean your day’s catch
- For more information check-out our new Frequently Asked Questions page!